Sunday, August 12, 2012

WINNER of Challenge #175: PHOTO Inspiration!


CONGRATULATIONS to Sandy from http://sandyscraftycreations.blogspot.com.  You are the WINNER of the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #175:  “PHOTO Inspiration!”

Please send me your full name and COMPLETE, including your country, address as it should appear on the envelope and your e-mail address, via e-mail to misscill@yahoo.com so we can forward your information on to our sponsor and get your fabulous prize on it's way to you! Be sure to put “CHALLENGE WINNER” in the subject heading of your e-mail to ensure it doesn’t get lost!  If I don't hear from you by midnight (EST) Wednesday August 15th, 2012, you will forfeit your prize and I will be forced to redraw a new winner!

Also, PLEASE know that I usually do not check my e-mail for our winners until at least Thursday morning (EST) to ensure that I’ve given everyone a chance to respond by the deadline.  So, please do not panic if you don’t hear from me right away!  I use to check my e-mail non-stop from Sunday through Wednesday midnight (EST) waiting to hear from everyone, but it was just too time consuming.  Sorry for any inconvenience!

However, if you don’t hear from me by Saturday evening (EST) please feel free to forward your original e-mail to me then because chances are…it’s lost in cyberspace somewhere!   

Thanks for joining our challenge fun!

Hugs,
Priscilla

No comments: