Sunday, July 18, 2010

WINNER of Challenge #67: SKETCH Challenge!

CONGRATULATIONS to mrsinkyfingers@yahoo.com. You are the winner of the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #67: “SKETCH Challenge!”

Please send me your full name and COMPLETE, including your country, address as it should appear on the envelope and your e-mail address, via e-mail to misscill@yahoo.com so we can forward your information on to our sponsor and get your fabulous prize on it's way to you! If I don't hear from you by midnight (EST) Wednesday July 21st, 2010, you will forfeit your prize and I will be forced to redraw a new winner!

Thanks for joining our challenge fun!

Hugs,
Priscilla

1 comment:

Inky Fingers said...

I am so excited to see I won!

Could you please do me a favor and delete my blog address from this post though. I am in the process of deleting it and creating a new one for all my creative outlets instead of just one for my cards. I already sent you an e-mail asking this of you too. Thank you in advance for this! If you need to post something for me please use my e-mail address of mrsinkyfingers@yahoo.com. I just don't want people to try and visit me and think I'm gone cuz I'll be back!

Thankz again for the win! I love your challenges. They rock!