Sunday, April 26, 2009

Challenge #4: "Charmed, I'm sure!"

Welcome back for another fun week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Blog!

This week's challenge is called:
"Charmed, I'm sure!"

For this challenge you are free to create whatever type of project you'd like as long as it contains stamping and, of course, a charm!

You will have from now until midnight (Eastern Standard Time) May 2nd, 2009 to complete this challenge and either post a comment with a DIRECT LINK to your submission or add your entry to our Mr. Linky, with a DIRECT LINK, in order to be entered into the drawing for this week's fabulous prize donated by our very own Design Team member:

Joanne

Please remember that in order to be entered into our drawing your entry MUST be original and created ONLY for our Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

Here are this week's Design Team submissions:

Carly


Joanne


Janneke


Line


Priscilla


Paula


Nikki


Kristin


Joey


Donna


Liza


Jilly


Dee


To enter your submissions, please add your name and a DIRECT LINK URL into Mr. Linky below. PLEASE do NOT add your name to Mr. Linky unless you have completed this week's challenge and posted your submission on your blog or some other online gallery. However, if you'd just like to let us know that you've checked out our challenge or want to comment on the Design Team submissions for this week, please feel free to leave us a comment in the comment section of this post. We'd love to hear from you!

HINT: For a DIRECT LINK URL all you need to do is publish your submissionon your own blog then click on the title of your post. Once the post is open just copy and paste the http:// addresss that is in your search engine. This will link your work specifically for THIS challenge and will make it easy for everyone to find it throughout the week no matter how many posts you've posted to your blog after your submission. Hope this helps!



23 comments:

tracy said...

Gorgeous work girls love this weeks challenge this is a new challenge spot for me heres to many more!
Tracy x

Gry-Heidi said...

Great challenge again, and gorgeous DT-work :)

Hugs, Gry-Heidi

Lisa Foster said...

Another GREAT challenge this week! Fabulous cards by the DT too! WOW!!!!

Unknown said...

Great challenge and just love all the DT cards

Shelley said...

Love what the Design Team have done. Here's mine

Collection Papiers said...

I had already posted my challenge But I erased it with few other posts on my blog by mistake.
http://lacollectionpapier.blogspot.com/2009/04/my-little-space_27.html

Deb said...

You can view my creation
here.

Heather said...

Great fun challenge and fabulous DT examples.
hugs Heather xx

Nikki Tanner (NCSUnikki) said...

Wow DT! Awesome cards...

Here is my project....
http://smellslikehomemade.blogspot.com/2009/04/charmed-stamptacular-sunday-challenge.html

XX Nikki XX

Tertia said...

Here's mine (just in case!) http://tertia-craftinggran.blogspot.com/2009/04/stamptacular-sunday-challenge.html

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Here is my card Thank you for looking hugs Pascale

Nilla said...

Hi there, great jobs from the DTs, as always!! OK to be sure,not to be missed out:-)
My card

Sue said...

Wow what a lot of inspirational creation the DT have made, lucky for me your Mr Linky seems to be back in business! Thanks for the challenge Sue xx

Leslie said...

Wow, great cards by the DT members. I am off to do some charming creations!!
Hugs, Leslie

Manuela said...

wow, such wonderful cards - they are all really fantastic!!
great challenge-blog!

Fern said...

Hi Guys,
Great DT cards.
I really enjoyed this weeks challenge.
I don't normally use charms, but i was really pleased with the result.
I have Mister Linkied Up! :O)
Love Fern xx

helen said...

hiya guys, loved the challenge this week did something i haven't done in a while and really enjoyed it, thanks. fabulous design team work, really inspiring as always Here is my Entrythanks for looking
hugs
helen x

Michele Roos said...

Great challenge and gorgeous cards from the DT. Hugs Michele x

Carol said...

I'm really enjoying the challenges....i LOVE to stamp! It's my favourite pastime :)
The DT work is gorgeous and very inspiring....Thank You!

Hugs
Carol x

Carmen O. said...

Wow I'm number 54! Lots of participation and great inspiration as well. Great job everyone!

Caroljenks said...

Fantastic DT projects :)
I love using charms on my cards - thanks :)

Carol x

Tracy said...

Great DT cards, good challenge, didn't have a charm but enjoyed the task of making one to enter the challenge.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Anonymous said...

Hello! This is my first participation in your challenges! I really enjoyed it, what a great theme! Fabulous samples from the DT. And a yummy prize, too. :)
I added the link to my card.

Have a lovely evening
Vanja