PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE!
DESIGN TEAM CALL!
Boy does time fly! I can't believe it's already time for another DT Call!
I have been so fortunate to have the PERFECT Design Team members to help me make our challenge blog just as fantastic as some of the others here on the internet. It's been a FANTASTIC journey so far...and with the support my DT and all our participants...life just doesn't get any better than this!
So having said that, it's time to start thinking about our future and adding to our team! Below are some requirements that each DT MUST fulfill in order to be a member of our team. If these are things you feel you are able to commit to, please follow the submission instructions and apply for a position on our team!
Want to be a part of the Stamptacular Design Team? As a DT member you will be required to:
* Submit a completed project weekly to the Stamptacular SECRET DT Blog, following the challenge requirements, no later than midnight (EST) TWO THURSDAYS before the challenge is posted to the blog! You will get ALL of the challenges in plenty of time, six months in advance, to allow you to complete them well before the due date!
* Take excellent quality photos of your completed projects.
***Post positive comments on your ASSIGNED participants' blogs sometime during the week of the particular challenge they participate in. NO EXCEPTIONS! Comments MUST be specific to each entry! MUST be done before midnight (EST) Saturday before a new challenge is revealed on our challenge blog!
* SCHEDULE/POST your weekly challenge creations on your blog each week by/at 6:00AM Eastern Standard Time!
* Be an active DT member of our Sunday Challenge Blog, share with me any and all challenge ideas you may have and want to see as one of our blog challenges, and HOST challenges, if needed.
* Help to find sponsors willing to donate prizes for our challenges (this can be friends, companies or yourself)
* Be open and honest with me when you feel there's a problem or something needs to be addressed or anytime you just want to chit chat.
* ENJOY participating and being part of the Stamptacular DT!
ALL ACCEPTED DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS MUST AGREE TO AND FULFILL A SIX (6) MONTH COMMITMENT! (October 2012 - the end of March 2013) If you cannot fulfill the above requirements/obligations...PLEASE DO NOT APPLY! I understand that we all have busy lives and taking on a weekly commitment can sometimes get difficult to handle...this is exactly why I am completely upfront and honest about what is expected way in advance! Even though this is not a paid position, Stamptacular NEEDS committed Design Team members in order to ensure we are doing everything we can to inspire our followers and participants! I'm not saying all this to scare anyone off or to keep you from applying...I just don't want people to apply get chosen and then quit before the six month term is up!
If the above sounds like something you would like to be a part of and you're interested in becoming a Design Team member for our Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Blog...
HERE'S HOW TO APPLY:
1. E-mail me 1-2 samples of your BEST work! NO SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS, Please!
2. Include a link to your blog in your e-mail!
3. Be sure to put: STAMPTACULAR DT CALL in the subject heading of your e-mail to ensure it does NOT go to SPAM or get overlooked! You MUST follow the above instructions to be considered for a Stamptacular DT positions. Please e-mail your submissions to email@example.com by midnight (EST) August 29th, 2012 to qualify. Accepted Design Team members will be notified via e-mail no later than Friday August 31st, 2012.
Feel free to post a comment on this post to let us know that you would like to be considered and have applied, as outlined above, to be a part of the team and have sent your e-mail.