Sunday, August 21, 2011

Winner of Challenge #124 - Fancy Folds

WINNER of Challenge #124: Fancy Folds


CONGRATULATIONS to Netty from http://nettyscards.blogspot.com. You are the WINNER of the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #124:“Fancy Folds!”
Please send me your full name and COMPLETE, including your country, address as it should appear on the envelope and your e-mail address, via e-mail to misscill@yahoo.com so we can forward your information on to our sponsor and get your fabulous prize on it's way to you! If I don't hear from you by midnight (EST) Wednesday August 24th, 2011, you will forfeit your prize and I will be forced to redraw a new winner!



Thanks for joining our challenge fun!



Hugs,
Priscilla

1 comment:

Annette said...

Woo hoo, thanks so much for picking me as your winner. I'm really honoured. Loved the DT's fancy folds too, they looked really amazing. xx