Sunday, July 12, 2009

Challenge #15: Card Sketch

Back by Popular Demand….

This week's challenge is a:

"Card Sketch!"


For this challenge you are free to create whatever you'd like as long as you follow the sketch and include some sort of stamping somewhere! Feel free to turn or twist the sketch as you desire but PLEASE be sure you can see the original sketch in your completed project!

You will have from now until midnight (EST) July 18th, 2009 to complete this challenge and post a comment with a DIRECT LINK to your submission in order to be entered into the drawing for this week's fabulous prize donated by:

Papirloftet

They generously donated an entire KIT to all the members of the Design Team. You can see some of their fabulous products in each of the team’s creations this week! A special thank you to Papirloftet for sending out such a wonderful kit full of products for the entire team to use! We appreciate your kindness!

The prize is

Please remember, in order to be entered in our drawing your entry MUST be original and created ONLY for our Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!


Here are this week's Design Team submissions:

**July's Guest Design Winner**


Carolyn



For your chance to be a Guest Designer for the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge all you have to do is enter at least THREE of our challenges during the month and your name will be put on our ballet. The Design Team will then vote amongst the eligible participants for their favorite and the one with the most votes will be invited to be the Guest Designer for an entire month! It's that simple!


Priscilla

Paula

Nikki

Liza

Line

Kristin

Joey

Joanne

Jilly

Janneke

Dee

Carly

To enter your submission for this week’s challenge please leave us a DIRECT LINK to your creation in the comment section of this post.

HINT: For a DIRECT LINK all you need to do is publish your submission on your own blog then click on the title of your post. Once the post is open just copy the http:// address that is in your search engine and paste it in the sample code below where it says "type your blog address here". This will link your work specifically for THIS challenge and will make it easy for everyone to find it throughout the week no matter how many posts you've posted to your blog after your submission. Hope this helps!

38 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

Wow amazing DT's, each and every card is stunning. I was quite speechless looking at them all. What a gorgeous product this is. I am off to follow the sketch and enter my card for the prize. See you all later hugs Pascale

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

fabulous sketch and gorgeous DT samples

Hugs Jane x

Here is my card

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Gorgeous inspiration from the DT and fab sketch, here's my card

Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Donna said...

Hi Gals, lovely cards from you all this week from the kit provided, all so different. Hope you are all keeping well. We've been having a very busy summer so far, hard to keep up with everything, but as I had my card already made, thought I'd pop in and join the challenge this week.
Here it is

Hope you are all doing well and keeping out of trouble.
Take care
Hugs
Donna xx

Heather said...

Oh WOW - fabulous DT cards - love 'em all and a fantastic sketch to work with.
mine is here
hug Heather xx

Dawn said...

Love the gorgeous vintage cards..
Here is my Card – Thanks for Looking!

Dawn

Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gry-Heidi said...

Gorgeous DT-card, and a great sketch!

Here is my card

Hugs, Gry-Heidi

Patti J said...

I hope I get this right! Here is my card

Susan said...

Great fun again - love the DTs cards, the images and flowers are beautiful.
Heres my card
Thank you for looking.
SuzyX

Unknown said...

Love all the DT samples. Lots & lots of inspiration. Great Sketch!!!

here's mine

Becky said...

I just love all of the talent & inspiration here! I'm new to the blog, but can't wait to get started on the sketch :)

Kari said...

Hi! Wonderful sketch and DT cards:)

Here is my entry

pinky said...

Such lovely inspiration! Hope my cards fits the bill. You can find it here
Pinky

Chrissie said...

Wonderful, wonderful DT cards.
My card is here
Chrissie

Aud Kirsten said...

Here is my card.

K said...

Thanks so much for a great sketch, and, as always, the DTs were super! ~Kelly

Here's mine:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1412347?cat=500&ppuser=211700

CathyC said...

thank you for a great sketch - I like the clean lines of this one.
here is my card

Karita said...

Thank you for this great sketch. It was fun to do :) And Dt cards are so beautiful.
My card is
Here

Thanks for looking :)
Hugs,
Karita

Tara said...

Fantastic cards girls, just amazing! My card is HERE.
TFL xxx

Anonymous said...

Lovely sketch this week!!

Here's mine!

hugs carlz xxx

Liz said...

here is my entry hope its ok
Here is my card
liz xx

Paperaddict said...

Great challenge - love the sketch. I made a clean and simple card.

Here is my entry.

Hugs from Hilde/Paperaddict

tiggertastic said...

My entry is here

thanks for looking, sarah x

jennruggeri75 said...

The DT has created such beautiful examples- as always!!
Here is my card!!

Carmen O. said...

Great sketch! I'm happy I was finally able to join in the challenge this week. My card

DT you should all pat yourself on the back for creating such wonderful cards! Every week you put forth such great effort and awesome inspiration for us all.

Emma said...

this weeks entry from me lol
Here is my card

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Gorgeouss work DT :)
Here is my card
hugs Ria

Paula said...

beautiful cards

heres mine

The Crafty Den said...

Stunning DT cards, I love the vintage looks of your cards. Here is my rather plain looking card (compared to yours lol!) Hugs, Denise x

Kim. said...

Good evening ladies, some really great DT cards. Love the sketch which I have used on my card which you can find here.
Thanks for looking.
Kim xXx

Linda said...

WOW such beautiful cards by the DT...you ladies are very talented!!
Here’s my card.

Andie's Space said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andie's Space said...

Lovely sketch & fantastic DT inspiration.
Here's my card
Thanks for looking
Regards,
Andie xx

Lisa B said...

Everyone's cards are beautiful. This is what I came up with using my leftover scraps...which I have tons of!

Here is my card

Thanks!
Lisa

jackiescrafts said...

Some great makes by the DT
Here is my card

Kat said...

The DT are so talented! Amazing cards.
Here's my card

Tasha said...

Hey there ladies - fabulous sketch! Your DT cards are absolutely stunning!
The prize is fantastic so fingers crossed i win lol
here is my card
love tasha xx