Sunday, July 5, 2009

Challenge #14: "Christmas in July"

Thanks for joining us this week…Hope you enjoy our challenge we have for you!

This week's challenge is called:

"Christmas in July!"


What could be better than having all the hustle and bustle of Christmas TWO times a year? For this challenge you need to create a project that has a Christmas theme and incorporates some sort of stamping. As always, you are free to create whatever you'd like as long as you follow the requirements!

You will have from now until midnight (EST) July 11th, 2009 to complete this challenge and post a comment with a DIRECT LINK to your submission in order to be entered into the drawing for this week's fabulous prize donated by:

Sally Ann of Grab-A-Doodle

The prize is winner’s choice of TWO downloadable Digi-Sets!

Please remember, in order to be entered in our drawing your entry MUST be original and created ONLY for our Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

Here are this week's Design Team submissions:

**July's Guest Design Winner**
Carolyn


For your chance to be a Guest Designer for the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge all you have to do is enter at least THREE of our challenges during the month and your name will be put on our ballet. The Design Team will then vote amongst the eligible participants for their favorite and the one with the most votes will be invited to be the Guest Designer for an entire month! It's that simple!


Priscilla

Paula

Nikki

Liza

Line

Kristin

Joey

Joanne

Jilly

Janneke

Dee

Carly


To enter your submission for this week’s challenge please leave us a DIRECT LINK to your creation in the comment section of this post.


HINT: For a DIRECT LINK all you need to do is publish your submission on your own blog then click on the title of your post. Once the post is open just copy the http:// address that is in your search engine and paste it in the sample code below where it says "type your blog address here". This will link your work specifically for THIS challenge and will make it easy for everyone to find it throughout the week no matter how many posts you've posted to your blog after your submission. Hope this helps!

39 comments:

Carmen O. said...

What awesome creations by the SSC DT!! You guys sure inspire me every week. Thanks! Is there a tutorial for the count down to Christmas calendar somewhere?

NormaJean said...

Hi Everyone My card

Suzi Mac said...

Hi everyone, gorgeous inspirational projects from the DT. here is my entry
Suzi x

Susan said...

Christmas! In July!
Heres my first festive project
Thanks for looking!
SuzyX

Unknown said...

Great DT samples. Lots of inspiration.
Here is my card

Anne Bente said...

Mit bidrag

super flotte bidreg fra DT

Janiel/ janny said...

OH WHAT FUN!!!! Love the DT projects!
view my card here THANKS for LOOKING

janny

Janis Lewis said...

Here is my card

Chrissie said...

Great DT cards.
My card is here
Chrissie

Doreen said...

Here's my card.

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Love Christmas in July!! Great cards from the DT. My card is on my blog

jennruggeri75 said...

The DT has done it again.... fabulous creations ladies!! Here is
my card

Anonymous said...

lovely art work form the DT's
here is mine

Tertia said...

Like always the DT's creations are really special!
my card

Kelly B Rutherford said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly B Rutherford said...

Glad I found this blog. Great challenge, had fun making this card.
My Card

Carol said...

Absolutely stunning DT work! I loved this challenge and you can see my Christmas card
HERE

Thanks for looking :)

Hugs
Carol x

Emma said...

morning all love this challenge well done DT members.
Here is my card

Liz said...

Here you go my Christmas in July ! I love all the DT makes my card is below Blue Christmas
Liz x
Here is my card

Anonymous said...

Here is my entry for Christmas in July!

Ceal said...

I LOVE Christmas so having it twice is great!
here is my entry

Erin... said...

Here's my Christmas in July thanks ladies!!

Beccy said...

Some gorgeous DT creations, you can view my entry Here

Thanks for looking

Beccy x

Vickilyn said...

Here's mine!

http://paperhugs.blogspot.com/2009/07/christmas-in-july.html

Thanks for looking!

~Vicki

gerdsf said...

Fun challenge in July :D
And as allways the DT cards are fantastic.

You can find my card here

scrappyjacky said...

A great challenge...another xmas card done!here is my card

Pjay said...

Love DT's projects! I found it a bit strange making a christmas card now I am always last minute with mine! lol Here's mine. Thanx for looking Pxx

Suzie Q said...

Brill creations from you all youhave got me in the crimbo mood!!
Here's my card

Powerful Search Engine said...

Amazing inspiration DT. Here is my card.
Hugs Pascale

Denise Clark said...

Terrific DT cards! I need motivation to get my Christmas cards done so this was a perfect challenge for me! My card can be found here: http://stampingvacation.blogspot.com/2009/07/do-interactive-cards-have-to-be.html

Anonymous said...

I have reposted my card for all to see as I did not have a Direct Link and had another post.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great challenge!!!
Here is my creation

Trish

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Here is my card Great DT cards. Thanks for getting us Christmas cardmaking so early. Marianne x

Gry-Heidi said...

As always, gorgeous DT-work!!

My card is here
Have a great weekend :)
Hugs,
Gry-Heidi

Linda said...

What beautiful Christmas cards the DT has made....lots of inspiration!!

Here’s my card.

Karen said...

Fab DT work and great challenge.

My entry is here .

Love Karen x

Caroljenks said...

Great DT cards - and what a geat idea to have Christmas early, I need it - I've now done TWO Christmas cards!!!

Here's My Christmas Card!!!

Carol x

Kat said...

This is the first time I have tried this challenge! I love the DT cards - House Mouse is a favourite of mine.

Here's my card

Kat said...

I think I messed up my link a few minutes ago!

Here's my card