Sunday, July 19, 2009

BONUS Fun Day WINNERS!

Hi EVERYONE! WOW, did we have a fabulous turn out for our Bonus Fun this month! I hope everyone had a great time...I know I sure did! I loved seeing all the beautiful cards everyone made and reading all your comments in regards to what you like best about our Stamptacular Challenges! Thanks for playing along with us and making our day a complete SUCCESS!

Now...on to the winners for the extra BONUS...BONUS...BONUS...prizes! These are the prizes that you could have won along the way of the hop just for leaving a comment where requested.

The winner of Dee's Extra prize is:
Andie from http://andiesspace.blogspot.com

The winner of Paula's Extra prize is:
http://jennlovestostamp.blogspot.com

CONGRATULATIONS to you both! Could you please e-mail me your full name and COMPLETE address, including the country you live in, as it should appear on the envelope via e-mail to misscill@yahoo.com so we can get your prize in the mail to you as soon as possible?

If I don't hear from you by midnight (EST) Friday July 24th, 2009, you will forfeit your prize and I will be forced to redraw a new winner!

Thanks again for playing along with us this month for our BONUS Fun Day!

Hugs,
Priscilla


1 comment:

jennruggeri75 said...

WOW!! I am so excited!!! The Bonus Fun Challenge was so much fun!!!! I will email you my info... thanks!!