Sunday, May 24, 2009

WINNER of Challenge #7: Pink, Green and Brown

CONGRATULATIONS to Aud Kirsten from http://aks-kort.blogspot.com. You are the winner of the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #7: Pink, Green and Brown color challenge!

Please send me your full name and COMPLETE, including your country, address as it should appear on the envelope via e-mail to misscill@yahoo.com so we can get your fabulous prize in the mail and on it's way to you! If I don't hear from you by midnight (EST) Wednesday May 27th, 2009, you will forfeit your prize and I will be forced to redraw a new winner!

Thanks for joining our challenge fun and again, Congrats!

Hugs,
Priscilla

3 comments:

Aud Kirsten said...

Wow, it´s me, I can´t belive it. Thank you so much :))

Line said...

Gratulerer Aud Kirsten!

Leena V. said...

Gratulerer!! :-)