Sunday, May 24, 2009

Challenge #8: "Oh, for the love of CHOCOLATE!"

This week's challenge is called
"Oh, for the love of CHOCOLATE!"

For this challenge the only rules are that you MUST use some sort of stamping somewhere on your project and it MUST include some form of CHOCOLATE somewhere! You're free to create anything your heart, or tummy, desires as long as you follow those simple instructions!

You will have from now until midnight (EST) May 30th, 2009 to complete this challenge and eithe rpost a comment with a DIRECT LINK to your submission or add your entry to our Mr. Linky, with a DIRECT LINK URL, in order to be entered into the drawing for this week's fabulous prize donated by:

She has generously donated a HUGE assortment of her Designer Die Cuts AND a Limited Edition Die that can be used in most die cutting machines. Her die cuts are unlike any others and they're just so darn cute! Check out her website and see what she has to offer and what incredible things you can create with her dies! Here you you can see the Limited Edition Die and a small sample of the dies one lucky winner will receive. (All photos of the die cuts were taken from the Die Cut Dreams website)



Please remember, in order to be entered in our drawing your entry MUST be original and created ONLY for our Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!


Here are this week's Design Team Submissions:


Priscilla
Inside card says: "Wishing you all the good things in life...friendship, happiness and chocolate!"














Lately Mr. Linky has been experiencing difficulties and has been rather unpredictable. If the Mr. Linky box is not visible when you are ready to submit your creation for this week's challenge, please leave a DIRECT LINK to your creation in the comments section of this post. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

HINT: For a DIRECT LINK all you need to do is publish your submission on your own blog then click on the title of your post. Once the post is open just copy the http:// address that is in your search engine and paste it in the sample code below where it says "type your blog address here". This will link your work specifically for THIS challenge and will make it easy for everyone to find it throughout the week no matter how many posts you've posted to your blog after your submission. Hope this helps!


20 comments:

Shelley said...

The DT designs are fantastic. This is going to be fun. But it may take day or so. hugs Shelley

Tertia said...

I have been out of action for a while, but I am back! LOL Here is mine http://tertia-craftinggran.blogspot.com/2009/05/chocolates-re-always-right-thing.html

Gry-Heidi said...

Gorgeous DT creations!! I love your challenges, and I had sooo fun with this one today :)

You can see it here

Hege said...

Fabulous DT-creations!
I just wonder why i feel such a craving for some chocolate right now....
Here is my cholate card!

Doreen said...

I love chocolate! A fun challenge.
http://dragonflyart-dragonfly.blogspot.com/2009/05/stamptacular-sunday-challenge_24.html

Deb said...

Fab challenge, any excuse to use chocolate, yum!
here is my entry

Shelley said...

Well, what a great challenge. You have all gone a great job with the challenge. Maybe the chocolate was a good insentive!!!!
Here's my boxI thought you all might like to know I have also posted an interview with Leanne Ellis, a UK artist and has stamps at the House of Sugar, Sugar Nellie. So go take a peek and please leave a comment. Thanks for looking, hugs Shelley

Gro said...

What a sweet theme and great DT projects. Here is my entry for this week.

lindyloo said...

boy have i enjoyed this it has made a real change for me to make a box instead of a card


here's minethanks for looking
lindyloo x

Linda said...

Great challenge! I love all the cards and chocolate. Here is The way to see my entry.
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com/2009/05/chocolate-stamptacular-sunday-challenge.html

Unknown said...

Wow! What a fun challenge! This is the first time I have played along with you guys! I am pretty new at the challenge thing. I love all of the samples you have shown! Here is my entry (Hope you like it)!

http://truesgiftsfromtheheart.blogspot.com/2009/05/oh-for-love-of-chocolate-challenge.html

jennie'g' said...

my chocolate challenge is now on my blog if you would like to look sorry still dont know how to link my blog addy is
http://jenniescreations.blogspot.com thanks for looking jenniexx

Kristie W. said...

What a fun challenge!! I love the neat samples the DT created.

Here is my creation - http://kreativekristie.blogspot.com/2009/05/good-friends-chocolate.html

Christine said...

Such yummy creations from the DT!!!

Here's a link to my card.
Blessings,
Christine

Diana said...

Great challenge, I had a bit of a different take on it... you can find mine here.

Kazabing said...

Fab Challenge

here is my card Kaza.xxx

Melisa Waldorf said...

Yummy samples ladies!

Anonymous said...

fab DT creations, very inspiring

Here's my cardKate x

Susan said...

Love the chocolate theme - thanks!
Heres my card

Lorraine A said...

Yummy theme this week, sorry it took me so long to get around to it ! :-)

You can see my entry hereI'm looking forward to your blog hop too !! :-)
Lorraine x x