Sunday, May 10, 2009

Challenge #6: SKETCH

Welcome back for another FUN challenge at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

This week's challenge is:
A SKETCH

For this challenge you are free to create whatever theme you chose as long as it follows the sketch provided! Oh, and don't forget you must also include some sort of stamping on your card or project.

Please feel free to twist and turn the sketch any way you would like but be sure you are still able to see the sketch in your completed masterpiece!

You will have from now until midnight (EST) May 16th, 2009 com complete this challenge and either post a comment with a DIRECT LINK to your submission or add your entry to our Mr. Linky, with a DIRECT LINK URL, in order to be entered into the drawing for this week's fabulous prize donated by:

Our very own Design Team Member
NIKKI

A prize pack full of Stampin' Up goodies!

Please remember, in order to be entered in our drawing your entry MUST be original and created ONLY for our Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!


Here are this week's Design Team submissions:
























To enter your submission please add your name and DIRECT LINK URL into Mr. Linky below! PLEASE do NOT add your name to Mr. Linky unless you have completed this week's challenge and posted your submission on your blog or some other online gallery! However, if you'd just like to let us know that you've checked out our blog or want to comment on the DT submissions for the week, please feel free to leave us a comment in the comment section of this post. We'd love to hear from you!

HINT: For a DIRECT LINK URL all you need to do is publish your submission on your own blog then click on the title of your post. Once the post is open, just copy and paste the http:// address that is in your search engine. This will link your work specifically for THIS challenge and will make it easy for everyone to find it throughout the week no matter how many posts you've posted to your blog after your submission. Hope this helps!

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I can't see the sketch, where can I find it ?

Anonymous said...

Wanna play, but... where is the sketch? :)

Helen said...

Lol...I thought i was just being dumb...I'm glad you two can't see the sketch either!
Helen x

Donna said...

Ladies I'm sure Priscilla will post the sketch as soon as possible, but in the meantime you can find the sketch on my blog at

http://bearlymine.blogspot.com/

sorry for the boo boo.
hugs
Donna

Jen said...

Hee hee thanks Donna, I was looking everywhere for the sketch lol!
Jen x

Stef H said...

Great cards, but where's the sketch?????

Paula said...

You may also find the sketch on my blog too:
http://ponderingsofpaula.blogspot.com/

Bev said...

Thanks - I thought I was going mad!

Unknown said...

Sorry ladies about the missing sketch I'm sure all will be sorted very soon, you can also find the sketch on my blog hereJoanne x

Skraptacular Designs said...

So sorry everyone...I can't believe I forgot to include the sketch with my post. Good grief...Sorry for the headaches.

Believe it or not but I was even telling myself that I felt like I was missing something...guess I should have listened to myself.

Again, so sorry for making you all work so hard trying to find something that wasn't there.

It's there now so...PLEASE, enjoy!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Becky said...

Great sketch....had fun working with it. Mine is posted on my blog and I checked the link to be sure I did it right and it works.

Gry-Heidi said...

Great sketch, and wonderful work from DT :)

Hugs, Gry-Heidi

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow what gorgeous cards by the DT members, they are all fabulous. My card is here
http://linda-wright.blogspot.com/2009/05/stamptacular-sunday-challenge-6-sketch.html

Hugs Linda x

piwee said...

great sketch
my card posted on my blog
the other cards are beautifull
hugs petra

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous sketch and the DT cards are fantastic !! Love them all :-)

Don't worry Pricilla :-) It's all cool :-) Am sure no one was fretting :-)
Lorraine x x

Shelley said...

Great sketch. All the cards are lovely. I have uploaded my offering to my blog. hugs Shelley

Kristyn said...

I had fun working with this sketch :-) The DT cards are an inspiration!

Heather said...

Fabulous sketch (once it arrived - good to know I'm not the only dizzy one around tee-hee). Super DT examples.
hugs Heather xx

Unknown said...

hiya..was actually doing this layout with the exeption of the bottom band...so hope its ok...i hope it has all the elements for the challenge you will find it HERE

Chrissie said...

I think that I must be having a few senior moments here.
I just realised that the card I have just made and linked for this challenge was in fact the second one that I had done with this particular sketch.
The strange thing is that the link to the first card has disappeared, am I being a little slow or do second links remove the first?
I would be interested to know.
Chrissie

Donna said...

Hi ladies, I've made my entry under Mr Linky (No.42) I think I have may have stretched the rules slightly....I have used a digi stamp on my card but I loved your sketch so much I wanted to use it anyway. I fully understand if I'm not eligible for your prize but I as I enjoyed the sketch so much I wanted to show you my card anyway :) Wonderful DT creations too :) Donna x

Carolyn Bounds said...

The DT has knocked my socks off again!!! Their gorgeous creations just fill me with inspiration:o) Thank you ladies!!!

I cannot wait to see what beauties are in store for us on Sunday! Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Ali Dantre said...

Hi all, thanks for these, this is only my 2nd ever entry into a sketch. I have enjoyed it so much and I look forward to next week :-)

Hugs
Lisa.xx
AKA. Allissa Designs.

helen said...

gorgeous inspiration from the design team and a fabby sketch to work with
hugs
helen x

Christine said...

Great DT cards this is a 1st for me with your challenge & enjoyed the sketch thanks.

hugs Christine xx