Sunday, March 1, 2009

Check your E-mail!

If you submitted an application for the Design Team, please check your e-mail. A letter has been sent to every person who applied for the team.

If you received a letter inviting you aboard, please be sure to send me an e-mail right away letting me know you are still interested. If I do not hear from you by midnight Wednesday March 4, 2009 I will offer your spot to someone else.

I am really looking forward to starting this journey with all of you, whether you are a part of the Design Team or someone who joins us for the weekly fun!

Thanks to everyone who applied...you sure did make my decision tough!

Hugs,
Priscilla

4 comments:

Julia said...

Congratulations to all of the new members!!! :)

Helen said...

Congratultions to your new design team!
Looking forward to your first challenge!
Helen x

Laura VanVleet said...

Looks like you got yourself a great crew!! Can't wait for the first challenge!!

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Exciting with this new challenge blog! :) Congrats to all DT members! Have a nice weekend! Hugs, Hege